DHA Chew Dietary Supplement
Purple Champs Key Benefits:
- 40 mg DHA
- DHA chews contain docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which helps support normal development of the brain, eyes and nervous system*
- DHA is important for the maintenance of healthy skin, eyes and hair*
- DHA is an important factor in the maintenance of good health*
- Contributes to good health and normal growth and development*
IS THIS YOU?
- Someone looking for a DHA supplement for the whole family
- Anyone wanting a portable, tasty snack with health benefits
- Someone looking for a DHA supplement without a fish taste
- People who prefer not swallowing pills
People don’t eat enough fish, and therefore most diets don’t contain enough essential fatty acids. In particular, omega-3 fatty acids are the scarcest in the average modern diet. This creates a need for supplementation beyond our diet. Omega-3 fatty acids are important nutrients for the support of cardiovascular, nervous, respiratory, immune and other systems. One of these essential omega-3 fatty acids is DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), which is particularly important for brain health and vision. While fish (particularly fatty fish) is often recommended as a good source for these essential fatty acids (EFAs), US government surveys have shown that the majority of people do not meet the weekly recommended fish intake.
THE SOLUTION: Purple Champs
DHA is required in high levels in the brain and retina as a physiologically-essential nutrient to provide for optimal neural functioning (learning ability, mental development) and visual acuity, in young and old alike. Some studies have demonstrated that DHA is important in the brain for regulating attention and controlling behavior, and that concentration levels can be increased by providing a supplement of DHA.
Purple champs are a delicious, acai-flavored chew. Each chew contains 40 mg of DHA and can help meet omega-3 dietary needs. DHA has been shown to demonstrate a myriad of benefits, including:
- Helping support normal development of the brain, eyes and nervous system
- Important for the maintenance of healthy skin, eyes and hair
- Important factor in the maintenance of good health
- Contributing to good health and normal growth and development
Directions For Use:
Serving size – two chews
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DHA – Docosahexaenoic acid, as well as EPA and other long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, is an important structural component of cell membranes. DHA is selectively incorporated into retinal cell membranes in very high concentrations, and scientific data indicates it is required for normal development and function of the retina. Phospholipids of the brain’s gray matter also contain high proportions of DHA indicating its importance to central nervous system function. Animal studies have shown that depletion of DHA in the brain can result in learning deficits. Studies have also indicated that some fatty acids including omega-3s, can modulate the expression of genes involved with fatty acid metabolism and inflammation.
AdvoCare DHA Chews are a great-tasting source of health supporting DHA. They are the perfect solution when you need a snack.